Monday, November 17, 2008

Day 4

Di Di...Di Di...!!!! Arrrrr!!!! I finally woke up after the alarm clock rang and rang. We went to the same place to eat our BREAKFAST. After eating our breakfast, we went to our neighbouring building which is the Shanghai aerospace centre to understand more on the rocket. After that, we went to the "qi bao gu zhen". I love it most as that is the place for....SHOPPING!!! We shopped and bargained until we got what we wanted. After all our shopping in the rain, we went to eat lunch at the same place. The lunch there is very nice.After we eat our lunch, we went to the Oriental Green Boat. It is quite a pity to go there in a rainy day. If it did not rain on that day, we could cycle on our own around the park!!! We went to eat steam boat which is my most longed to have dinner. I ate happily with my friends. After that we had our old usual DEBRIEF..... Sian!!!=(

By: Shu Yi

No comments: